Thursday, February 3, 2011

Now its time for Thetechyblog!

Thetechyblog, is my dream come true. Since i started reading blogs, always a thought crossed my mind "One day i will start my Own Blog", I know its just a start but, Anything is better then Nothing ;).As of right now i (Karan Aggarwal) am the only one that works for the blog in future i hope more will volunteer.I am not having any experience of writing a blog, but i have been reading many blogs in past 2-3 years, if you find some mistake here and there do inform it as it will only help me learn :)




What will Thetechyblog be about?
It will be about keeping you Informed about the latest and the greatest gadgets and techy stuff around the world. I will try my best to do it, but would be lovely to have some help later on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment