Friday, March 18, 2011

First Nokia WP7 A Q4 2011 event?


“Nokia’s chairman has said Windows-based Nokia phones will be on sale from 2012, though Elop has said he aims to produce a Windows phone by the end of this year.”
According to Nokia's chairman, First Nokia Windows phone 7 Smartphone is going to be a 2012 event, which in my opinion Is not bad, I just hope that it is anyway Near that  Leaked Nokia WP7 Device, I fell completely in Love with that design, I just hope Nokia announce its first windows phone device by Q4 of 2011, They should not do it later then 2011 Q4, And if Nokia Produces a beautiful Device, with N8 level camera, And other things which nokia is best at, I think i will Buy one, as the more i see windows Phone i feel that its not bad, Its just missing some features, which all will be There by mango Update, and nokia device is also going to be near The mango Update, So lets hope for the best! 

No comments:

Post a Comment